We are a group of Christians of all ages and backgrounds, who are united by our love of God. Our aim is to grow in faith, and to share our love of God with people in our community.
The fellowship started at nearby Eden Farm in 1827, and subsequently moved to the current building in Swan Street (pictured to the right) in 1836.
In 1969 we were able to purchase the adjacent property, Abbey View House, to expand our involvement in the community. Since then both premises have been modernised, and are used on a daily basis for for a variety of church activities and a thriving pre-school.
Our leadership consists of our Minister, and a To find out more about our Church leadership click here.
We currently have around 69 church members. Sunday morning attendances average around 50, including children and other regular attendees who are not members.